Eyes to the Skies
(Recommended for Ages 8+)
Join us for our telescope nights!
These FREE, informal events are held in the Camino parking lot behind the Explorium (weather permitting).
We will explore the skies using our computerized 16" LX200 Meade Telescope, computerized 8-inch Celestron CPC Deluxe Telescope, and star gazing apps!
For Indoor Planetarium Nights, join us inside the Community Center in the Maple Room. We’ll have a fun demonstration and a fantastic journey with the stars in our indoor inflatable planetarium.
- All children under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- No registration required! The telescope will be out for at least one hour after the scheduled start time (weather permitting).
- Stars must be visible for the telescope to align.
- In the event of poor weather, our indoor inflatable planetarium will be used instead of the telescope.*
Upcoming Dates & Times:
- Mon, April 24 at 8pm - Mars, Moon and Venus
- Mon, May 15 at 8pm - Mars, Venus, Star Clusters
- Mon, June 26 at 8pm - Mars, Moon and Star Clusters
- Mon, July 24 at 8pm - Moon and Star Clusters
- Mon, August 28 at 8pm - StarLab