Pavilions are on a first come, first served basis unless reserved.
Pavilions are equipped with grills, benches/tables; some pavilions are equipped with water fountains, electricity, and lights.
Pavilion rentals are restricted to residents who live within the City limits or the Greater Boca Raton Beach & Park District's limits. See here for a map.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in any area of the park.
- Sugar Sand Park is a No-Smoking park as designated by the Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District.
- Pets are not permitted in the park.
- Propane is prohibited in the park.
- Any entertainment must be approved upon making a reservation and may require a special event permit. Call 561-347-3900 for more information.
- Additional equipment such as tables, chairs, sound equipment, cotton candy machines, etc. also require a special event permit.
- Bounce houses, kiddy pools, sprinklers. Hoses, and all other amusement apparatus are prohibited.
- All decorations must be removed and discarded by the Permittee.
- Permittee must occupy the pavilion within 30 minutes of the reservation time.
- Taping of signage throughout the park is prohibited.
- Pavilion fees are non-refundable.
- All reservations are final.
- When finished with grills, Permittee must water down coals with the hose provided at the pavilion.
- The Chickee Hut is shared space for all playground users and is not reservable; parties/organized gatherings are NOT ALLOWED in the Chickee Hut.