- Residents are considered persons who live in the City of Boca Raton and/or the Greater Boca Raton Beach and Park District.
- Sugar Sand Park is open to the general public; there is a residency requirement for groups of 10 or more visiting the park or Children's Science Explorium. Monday-Friday, groups of 10 or more must make a reservation through the Children's Science Explorium to visit the park for either indoor or outdoor facilities.
- Groups are sent bus/van passes in advance once the reservation is confirmed. Bus passes are required for entry into Sugar Sand Park and should be displayed in the front windshield of each van/bus entering the park. Groups without reservations and/or bus passes will be turned away.
- Any group without a reservation will be denied entrance into the CSE.
- For information on Beach Stickers, boat ramp permits and dog park permits, visit the City of Boca Raton website.
Map of Greater Boca Raton Beach & Park District