Join us the first Saturday of every month for an opportunity to explore the museum in a sensory-modified setting with sound and lighting adjustments. Call 561-347-3906 for additional information.
Time: 9:00 - 10:00 am
Stop by to hear some of our favorite science inspired stories! *Every Saturday morning our staff likes to pick out their favorite books and share them with everyone. Of course, we have a funny way of finding the science in every story. Play and learn as we use props and engagements to bring stories to life.
Every Saturday at 11:30am
Join the Explorium staff as we dig a little deeper into some exciting scientific principles! We'll spark your curiosity during these FREE 30 minute, interactive, demonstrations. Engaging explanations combine with audience participation to create an enjoyable learning experience for everyone!
- Sat, August 20 & Sun, August 21
- Sat, September 17 & Sun, September 18
- Sat, October 15 & Sun, October 16
- Sat, November 19 & Sun, November 20
- Sat, December 17 & Sun, December 18
- Sat, January 21 & Sun, January 22