THE CAROUSEL WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Pardon Our Dust!
We're raising the roof at Sugar Sand Park! Then, we'll replace it. Construction crews have begun replacing the roof on the community center within Sugar Sand Park. Located at the southwest end of the park near the carousel and playground, the community center is home to the Willow Theatre, the Children's Science Explorium and meeting rooms. All will remain open while the roof is being replaced.
Developed by the Greater Boca Raton Beach & Park District and operated by the City of Boca Raton, this 132-acre park continues its commitment to enhance the role of recreation and culture for residents and visitors alike.
- Monday - Saturday 8:00am - 11:00pm
- Sunday 8:00am - 6:00pm / 8:00am - 8:00pm (Daylight Savings Months)
- Holidays* 8:00am - 6:00pm
*New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Holidays** 10:00am - 5:00pm
- **Community Center open from 9am - 4pm on Dec 24 & Dec 31
- **Closed New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Community Center phone number: 561-347-3900.
Fri, Sat, Sun 10am - 2pm
Monday - Sunday 8:00am - Sunset
Monday - Saturday: 8:00am - 10:30pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Holidays: ** Hours Vary
** Holiday hours at the Field House vary. Please call 561-347-3950 for more information.